SEO Wigan – Get your free SEO audit in Wigan now
Let me check your website SEO problems for free!
Few reasons why we are one of the most effective SEO experts in Wigan
Wigan SEO Consultant FAQ’s
Freelance SEO Consultant & Online Marketing in Wigan
With 16+ years experience in digital marketing & SEO, Search Focus Freelance SEO consultants in Wigan are able to increase traffic to your website using techniques gathered over the years. This results in more website traffic, enquiries and sales.
What is SEO and are you a SEO company in Wigan?
The number one question from many people. There are still a large amount of people out there that have not even heard of this treasure of an online digital marketing technique called SEO. It stands for ‘Search Engine Optimisation in Wigan’, which is the process of promoting your website on the search engines when somebody types in a search query relating to your small business or product. Why reach out to future customers when they can come looking for you? This is precisely what SEO is, it is an inbound online marketing technique where people type into Google, Bing or Yahoo a search query looking for your product or service, and finding your website on the first page. It is a far less aggressive approach than outreach marketing techniques such as cold calling, social media and email marketing. It is our job to get you onto the first page using a variety of SEO techniques we have been gathering since 2002.
How much will my SEO in Wigan cost?
Again that can vary but we can put together for you affordable SEO in Wigan that will suit your monthly SEO Marketing Wigan budget. Different industries cost different amounts, as some industries are more competitive than others. We work with personal injury solicitors SEO and we also work with SEO for e-commerce websites that sell hunting products, so the level of competition is different so the price will vary for their internet marketing in Wigan. What we will do is offer you a free SEO quote that is fair to your industry, but we do not offer £100 per year SEO campaigns like many companies still do because it just doesn’t work like that. We have to spend money on your website, and that will be coming out of your SEO budget.
How long will my SEO Service take?
Again it depends. The more you can afford to spend on the cost of SEO the longer we can spend on your website per month. The difference between £400 and £4,000 per month is phenomenal, because a chunk of your £4,000 will be spent wisely by us on your website, so in turn, we are investing it into your website and businesses future. We are spending your money for you because we know the best places to do it.
Do you offer local SEO services in Wigan?
Yes, of course. Your local SEO strategy will be built into your monthly SEO campaign, meaning we can manage and maintain your Google My Business listing for you.
How many Wigan Search Engine Optimisation experts does it take to work on my website?
Well, that depends on the requirements. For instance, if you are an e-commerce store and you have populated the store yourself, then there could be duplicate content throughout the website, so each product, or at least every category, needs to be uniquely written using SEO content in order to get the very best from your store. The bigger the store, the bigger the job of rewriting the content will be. We will let you know with our free SEO audit report. Smaller SEO projects can be looked after by one SEO professional, but larger projects will require more than one SEO consultant in Wigan.
Do you tie us into any SEO contracts?
Well no, but we do ask that you be committed to the project. Search Engine Optimisation takes time and it is important for the client to remember that search engine results are not instant. It is very hard to predict a finishing date for a marketing project as each one differs. We do take month on month payments but we also offer discounts to clients that sign up for 6 or 12 months at a time.
Are you an SEO agency in Wigan?
No, we are freelancers, we take in a select type of client that can work together with our ideas and trust in our abilities. Agency work is becoming harder and harder due to a lot of uneducated people entering into the industry via the back door, learning a little bit of jargon, and all of a sudden becoming an ‘expert’, only to get it wrong. As freelancers we know we can get the very best out of our client’s project without influence from anyone other than our client. ‘Too many cooks spoil the broth’, springs to mind.
Do you offer Wigan SEO consultancy and Is SEO dead?
Yes we can do a consultancy service if you wish to train in-house. Is SEO dead? Definitely not – This is something we read online time and time again. It is usually something that is said when somebody runs out of ideas or just cannot get a grasp of the industry. Some people simply don’t understand the industry, so when it moves on, as it generally does (such as algorithm updates), they lack the ability to adapt to or find new ideas and techniques due to a lack of understanding of the search engines and how they function. Our SEO specialists are different and are taught the real way of doing SEO, the white hat SEO way, and not black hat SEO.
What is included in my monthly SEO package?
It depends how long you hire us for. In the first month we make sure that your website is prepared for the next months ahead. This is getting your website onto Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, keyword rankings, site speed optimisation (basic technical SEO), checking for duplicate content issues. making sure we have claimed your Google My Business Profile, Checking the CMS of your website (unless we design it with WordPress SEO in mind), getting your website on our WordPress hosting server, tracking contact forms for lead analysis, setting up goals in Analytics, gathering competitor data for backlink profile analysis, checking your own backlink profile for spammy links to remove, checking your online reputation (reviews), and much more.
All of this information will keep us busy into the months ahead. You will receive a SEO report at the end of the month stating the work done and how long it took to do it. This will help you to understand exactly what went into your website optimisation.
Online marketing in Wigan
Final words from us…
SEO have changed an awful lot. Being on page 1 for your chosen keyword will not bring you the pot of gold you think it will. You have to look at the whole picture, and that is you need to push everything. We always ask clients to judge us on results, telephone calls and email leads, and to take their focus away from keywords. We do go after your industries bigger keywords, but that is not all we target. For every keyword there are hundreds of keyword combinations and variations that you may be missing out of. We have the experience to acknowledge that this is the best way forward for your business, giving you the best ROI from your SEO.
SEO ROI Freelance SEO Business in Wigan
Below is just a fraction of what we do when it comes to SEO for our clients websites. The list goes on and on but here is just a taste of what we can do:
- Optimisation of content & meta tags
- Creating an internal linking plan
- Image alt tag optimisation
- Short keyword specific permalink structure
- Using Synonyms and LSI Keywords within your content
- Keyword focus in first paragraph of your content
- Embedding Title Tag Modifiers
- Targeting country specific hreflang tags
- Using external links to high authority & relevant pages
- Manage your listing by creating posts
- Filling out all of your company information.
- Adding new photos
- Replying to reviews.
- Citation building – submitting your website to UK business directories
- Implementing NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) into your website to match your Google My Business Listing.
- Adding targeted keywords into your content to match local search queries.
- Researching your competitors keywords
- Targeting the correct keywords for your own website that convert
- Eliminating any potential negative keywords in your content that will not convert
- Estimating the average cost-per-click for Pay Per Click clients
- Targeting Google voice search questions
- Responsive WordPress website development
- Full access to your own websites content
- Mobile first web design
- SEO ready
- Websites fit most browser dimensions
- Full Google Analytics integration
- Setup goals for contact form & telephone number tracking
- Included in your monthly SEO report
- Identifying KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Sessions & users – comparing monthly session increases & new users
- Bounce rate – monitoring your websites bounce rate to meet your visitors requirements
- Time on page – how much time are your visitors spending reading your content?
- Goal conversion rate – are your visitors converting into leads?
- Audiences – what audience is your content attracting from the search engines?
- Migration of your WordPress website to our WordPress hosting
- WordPress CDN Configuration
- HTML Optimisation (remove white space, combine <head> tags, etc)
- CSS Optimisation (minifying CSS files, combining CSS files, inlining CSS files)
- Image optimisation (converting images to WEBP lossless, inlining images, lazyload images, optimising & compressing image size, resizing images)
- Competitor link profile analysis
- Client backlink analysis (work carried out by previous SEO companies)
- Citation building (UK business listings for Google My Business)
- Guest posting & email outreach
- Link insertions using outreach
- Broken link building
- Link baiting using well written blog posts & outreach